Legal Notice: conditions of use of the Horizon Nuclear Power website
Horizon Nuclear Power Services Limited and each of its Group Undertakings (such term as defined in sections 1161 to 1162 of the Companies Act 2006; together “Horizon Nuclear Power”) advise visitors to the Horizon Nuclear Power website (the “Website”) that by using the Website visitors are deemed to have accepted the Website’s terms and conditions mentioned below.
The following terms and conditions apply to the entire contents of the Website and to any correspondence by e-mail between Horizon Nuclear Power and the visitor.
While Horizon Nuclear Power endeavours to ensure that access to the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Horizon Nuclear Power shall not be liable for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Horizon Nuclear Power has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information through the Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, there may be inadvertent and occasional errors. Horizon Nuclear Power shall not be liable if the information provided on the Website is incorrect or out of date. Horizon Nuclear Power also reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the Website at any time, without notice.
Horizon Nuclear Power accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in the Website and any decisions based on information contained in the Website are the sole responsibility of the visitor. No information contained in the Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or ADRs in any of the Horizon Nuclear Power companies.
The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Horizon Nuclear Power provides this Website on the basis that Horizon Nuclear Power excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to this Website.
Horizon Nuclear Power is not responsible for the content of external internet sites, including any hypertext links or any other items used either directly or indirectly from Horizon Nuclear Power’s Website.
Horizon Nuclear Power accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the result of the use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on this Website, including but not limited to loss or damage due to virus that may infect your computer equipment, software or data or other property on account of the access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Visitors may not misuse the Website, including, without limitation, by hacking. Visitors are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite radical hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability. Or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, malicious software or harmful data.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website are owned by Horizon Nuclear Power. Unless they receive written consent from a representative of Horizon Nuclear Power, visitors are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website only for their own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- Horizon Nuclear Power’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Any visitor to the Horizon Nuclear Power Website providing information to Horizon Nuclear Power agrees that Horizon Nuclear Power has unlimited rights to such information as provided and that Horizon Nuclear Power may use such information in any way Horizon Nuclear Power chooses.
To the extent permitted by law, any information as provided by the visitor shall be non-confidential.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.